Mon Petit Chou Coat- Pink Hibiscus
- This is our signature piece from our SS18/19 collection. The cut is sharp, clean an streamlined . The design is versatile, elegant and timeless.
- Estelle doesn't believe in isolating her pieces to seasons! During the cooler months this coat can be layered with a long sleeve garment under it and exposing the sleeves beneath the voluminous 3/4 sleeves of the coat.
- This pink hibiscus print is designed by Australian artist, Megan Isabella and fabrics are printed locally, therefore, making this piece extra special and unique. So please appreciate that not only are you purchasing a handmade, custom made garment, you're also purchasing a piece of wearable art.
- As mentioned, the coat is a streamlined, straight design with side pockets and has a hook and eye clasp at the neckline. The sleeves are a drop shoulder, 3/4 length with a contrast fabric for the featured puffed sleeve (cotton voile).
- The coat also comes with a belt that is covered in the same fabric. Please note: belts are custom made so we would like your waist measurement so the belt can be made to fit you perfectly! Please email estelle at firstname.lastname@example.org with your waist measurement.
-It comes in sizes small, medium and large. Small to fit 6-10, medium to fit 10-12 and large to fit 12-16.
-EACH PIECE IS CUSTOM MADE TO ORDER SO PLEASE ALLOW 6-8 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
All pieces are made in Melbourne.