SPINNING THREAD INTO GOLD DRESS- Freckled print
- This dress is classically timeless with its tapered bodice and box pleats at the front. Though it appears to be a simple design, there is a great deal of background design work to get this piece sitting just right! Estelle sampled this piece three times to ensure the fit and cut was spot on.
- Other features include include a round neckline, zip down the centre back and tapered long sleeves. The front bodice is made up of three panels to give a refined, tapered shape.
- The print is freckled spots of white, red and pink against a black background.
- The dress is made from a polyester rayon and spandex. It has a wonderful mid weight to it which allows the dress to not only have a beautiful drape but it’s so comfortable to wear.
- The length of the dress should sit at the ankle but if you wish to add extra length please contact Estelle and we’ll happily arrange that for you.
-It comes in sizes small, medium, large and extra large. Please refer to size equivalent below;
Small= size 6-8, Medium= size 10-12, Large= size 14, Extra Large= 16-18
ALL FABRICS ARE PRINTED ON ORDER AND EACH PIECE IS HANDMADE AND CUSTOM MADE IN MELBOURNE BY A SMALL TEAM SO PLEASE ALLOW 10-12 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
Made In Melbourne by a small team of awesome humans!
Model is a size 6, 174cm tall and wears a size small.