- The Roads Are Long Dress brings back an old classic cut reminiscent of a dress from the 1940’s/50’s, with its fitted bodice and A-line skirt.
- It’s championed detail is its sleeves. The sleeves have been lined with a mid weight shape form to give it structure, body and volume, the sleeve has then been lined with a contrasting white with black polka dot lining which is so striking against the print of the fabric.
- Other details include a high neckline and zip down the centre back, and a covered belt in the same fabric as the dress. The belt is custom made so a member of our team will be in contact with you once you’ve placed your order to ask you what your waist measurement is. The belt is 3 inches in width.
- This is an original print, hand painted in watercolour but artist Rachael King. Fabrics are printed locally, therefore, making this piece extra special and unique. So please appreciate that not only are you purchasing a handmade, custom made garment, you're also purchasing a piece of wearable art.
- The dress is made from polyester scuba (which is a heavyweight Lycra so it has plenty of stretch and give).
-It comes in sizes small, medium, large and extra large. Please refer to size equivalent below;
Small= size 6-8, Medium= size 10, Large= size 12-14, Extra Large= 16
ALL FABRICS ARE PRINTED ON ORDER AND EACH PIECE IS HANDMADE AND CUSTOM MADE IN MELBOURNE BY A SMALL TEAM SO PLEASE ALLOW 10-12 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY.
Made In Melbourne by a small team of awesome humans!
Model is a size 6, 174cm tall and wears a size small.